Central Schwenkfelder Church Cemetery Transcriptions
Valley Forge Road and Fisher Road
Worcester Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, USA
Cemetery in good condition, active, accessible
The Garden of Memories is a charitable non-profit corporation separate from the Central Schwenkfelder Church. Burial space is available for members of the families attending the Central Schwenkfelder Church and its organizations, and also to all residents within a two-mile radius of the Church. It is a memorial to Malcolm Alderfer Schweiker, Jr., by his family. He gave his life April 12, 1945 on the Pacific Island of Okinawa in World War II. This is an active cemetery that currently holds over 460 graves. The oldest stone (first burial) dates to 1945 and belongs to Adelaide Lenora Mattox Hoffman, wife of Rev. Levi Samuel Hoffman.
**Because the Central Schwenkfelder Church was formed from the Towamencin and Worcester Schwenkfelder congregations, those searching for records prior to 1945 are advised to also check the Towamencin Schwenkfelder Cemetery on Valley Forge Road in Towamencin Township.
2008 – Mennonite Heritage Center Database
2016 – Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center
Work in progress